I have now learned that when you put white sunscreen on a black child, what you get is a purple child. Very interesting.
Ian, enjoying the rides at Santa Cruz Boardwalk.
The "twins" getting up close and personal with nature in Santa Cruz.
Chillin' in the pool with the Young crew. From left to right: Sammy, Kai, Emma (aka "The Birthday Girl"), Ian, Sam, and Quincy.
The Ethiopians. So stinkin' cute.
This is SO Sam -- Doing the bunny ears behind his own head. Love you Sam!!
The big person is me. I just love this pic. :-)

Why are our children so frickin cute?! I LOVE the pic of you and the boys walking the line...and Sam giving himself bunny ears?!!! Shake-worthy, don't ya think?!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! Jealous out of my mind that you and Kendell got to hang out together. I am going to post a MILLION pics of us having fun at Eth camp just to get back at her. lolol
ReplyDelete