Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cute & creative mama!

This woman is either incredibly creative, has only one child, or has way too much time on her hands.  Probably all three.  In any case, SO ridiculously cute.  Enjoy....

http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

Thanks to my cousin Jessica for pointing me to the cuteness.

6 comments:

  1. Okay...totally cute. In my house you'd hear "THREE SECOND RULE!!!" screamed and no cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and oh so creative! Jen, when are you going to post about culture camp? I'm dying to hear about it. It's something we'd love to do annually but since we live so far away, won't get the chance. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I didn't get to meet you this past week, maybe next year?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! I'm pushing for a get together for our group of insane crazy IAN moms next year.... Shall I put you on the exclusive guest list??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was actually me, posting from my hubby's computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be on the exclusive guest list of insane crazy IAN moms... :)

    ReplyDelete