Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Enjoying Spring

Finally.  The day temps are usually over 50 degrees, and we are enjoying Spring!  We found this fabulous little private nature preserve in town, and the boys had a blast exploring it.  There was also playing in undies at the parks in town with sandboxes, getting to enjoy ice cream naked in the sunshine, and fun times with buddies.  If you can't tell, we LOVE our town!

Fun times and piggy back rides.

Ah, Ian.  Stop being so cute this instant!

What have we here?

A whole mess of roly poly bugs!  Let's see if we can catch some.

Is it a dog?  Is it a pig?  Is it a cow?  Nope.  It's a Rupert.

The Briola Brothers.

Ian, my Ashland poster child.  I love that he's THIS happy!

What's under your camera?

Ian, Eli, and their buddy, Jackson, chillin' at the Pita Pit.

4 comments:

  1. love seeing pictures of you and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, a family should not be this good looking. It's not right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures, and your blog! We have an adopted son from Ethiopia, and a biological son (and I count my husband as the third!) I love seeing houses full of boys! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jenna
    First, I'm sorry to bother you and leave message here because I don't have your e-mail and he told me your blog before.
    I'm Michelle, Taiwanese girl, who lived at International house in San Diego and who also gave a gold pendant to your first boy.
    I tried to send e-mail to your father because last year I still can send e-mail to him but now seems your father doesn't use that anymore and your mother, either.
    If you can send me e-mail then I can say hi again to your parents I'll be appreciate it.
    my e-mail is enju_lin@yahoo.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete