Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad news for Eli

We didn't pass court today, and have been rescheduled for December 10th. Most people are rescheduled for a week or 10 days later, but we got sent to the back of the line. Thankfully, this didn't have anything to do with our particular case, as ours wasn't even heard. The agency in Ethiopia that oversees adoptions, MOWA, is doing some administrative stuff regarding licensing with all the orphanages. So, this pushes our travel into February, assuming we pass on December 10th. Sigh. Poor Eli. Sad us.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your delay. It is absolutely heartbreaking to have to wait even longer than you already have. I HATE that this is happening to you and also to Eli. :( He NEEDS to come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry:-( Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, Jen. Thinking of your family and hoping the days between now and the date fly by.

    ReplyDelete