Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The longest 5 days EVER.

Tick tock, tick tock. Today is the 6th, Sunday. Court is on the 9th, Wednesday night. Up until now, I had major distractions. I planned and (I must say) pulled off an extremely successful SURPRISE baby shower for 60 people last night! I was busy with making favors, ordering cupcakes, picking wines. But now I must fill my days until Wednesday night, and then wait several excruciating hours until Leah calls me with court news on Thursday morning. Sigh. Tick tock.

2 comments:

  1. The baby shower was the coolest event EVER! :) You're a genius at it.

    If you're up for it, we'll bring over some of the extra wine Monday or Tuesday and help you pass the time.

    Thursday is feeling like its going to be a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine and distractions are always welcome! And I like your Thursday premonition/feeling!

    ReplyDelete