I have no good explanation for these photos. The first 2 are of Cosmo, the mutant hairless cat. He doesn't much care for the very chilly change in weather around here, nor does he like to wear a sweater. What's a hairless cat to do?


And this is the sort of abuse one must endure if you dare to spend time at our house! I'm not sure if Uncle Steven is planning on coming back. It's just much too early in the morning for forced mask-wearing.
is that a mohawk? awesome..
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about the first court date...praying for Wednesday and for your sanity in the meantime!
Yes, that's a mohawk! Seems to be the only style that works with his coarse, wiry hair! The school doesn't seem to mind, so I'm going with it. Thanks for the prayers -- I'll post on Thursday as soon as I know.
ReplyDeleteIt is NEVER too early for forced mask-wearing!!! TOTALLY cute! I think Cosmo is sensing that shortly there will be another little boy chasing him around!!! AARRGGHH!!!
ReplyDelete