Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The roller coaster continues.

We did not pass again. I can't decide if I should throw up, cry, or go to bed for a week. Maybe all three, probably in that order. There was a required letter from the Ministry of Women's Affairs (MOWA) that was missing from his paperwork, and no one knows when it will arrive. Our next scheduled court date is December 24th. Damn. I was really really hoping that Christmas would come early this year for Eli.

4 comments:

  1. I am heartbroken for you. I ADORE that beautiful boy of yours and just want him HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    I'm so sorry. 7 cases from our agency didn't pass yesterday either-for that same stinkin' letter. Christmas could still come early...there is still time, and that is what I am praying for!

    k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,

    I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Hopefully in 14 days (or less), you will be celebrating. You certainly deserve it.

    Amanda King

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad for all of you that the waiting has to continue!

    ReplyDelete