Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

ALL the single ladies!

Oh God -- this is so funny.  Funnier because this song is #1 in my house.  My kids LOVE it, and I have three BOYS!  This is a YouTube video of a father breaking the news to his son that he, technically, is not a "single lady".  I especially like the arms-crossed, disapproving look from the daughter in the middle seat.  What makes it even better is that it is obvious that the family in the video is a blended, international adoption family.  I could be wrong, but it sure looks that way.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I DIED laughing at this and couldn't stop!!! THIS is the reality of parenting...ROTFL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word, too funny!! My 16-yr-old daughter entertained her fellow basketball teammates with her rendition of the Single Ladies dance on a bus ride home...I can only imagine! And Kaya is forever bustin' her moves to it...what is up with that song!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!! Eli and Isaac LOVE this song but they think it goes "I'm a single lady, I'm a single lady". So, they prance around the house singing that over and over. DORKS!!!

    ReplyDelete