Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaister!!!

I can't believe that my Kai is six years old!

This cake was incredible (thank you Candy Haven in Denton!)  Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing -- needless to say, the leftovers didn't last.  Why one of the photos below looks great and the others look blurry, I have no idea (maybe it has something to do with swiping them off of Facebook??)  All photos courtesy of Kimiya Rahebi -- thanks Kim!  (Whose b-day is April 2nd, btw).....





Clockwise from left: Sarah P., Sarah C., Kai, and Eli.  How did it work out that all of them are smiling nicely AND looking in the same direction?

My sweet Kai -- you are and always will be my first baby.  I love you like you'll probably not know until you grow up and have little ones of your own, but I try to make you know it every day.  I am so stinkin' proud of you and what you are becoming, I just can't stand it.  Happy birthday, my sweet boy.





3 comments:

  1. When did we get so frickin old??? It's horrible. You look really hot in the pic, so you still have that going for ya. LOVIN' the pink!!!

    LOVE the pics-looks like a FAB time was had by all!

    Happy Birthday, Kai!!! Can't wait to see you in a few months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kai! Looks like a great time had by all. I like the beard Tony! How are your kids SO freakin' cute!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time!!! I love the look of the cake, but I'm about to drool over it being red velvet with cream cheese frosting. yum...
    Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete