Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Then and now.... Ian!

Ok, the "Then and now" post below got me all nostalgic, so here you go! Here is Ian, in pictures:



It's a boy!!




Michael bringing me my new baby.




Daddy getting footprints on his scrubs!




The newly expanded Briola family.




I could just eat him.




In San Diego with my best friend, Mark.




On a hayride with Ian's bff, Petra.




First sit!



Catching a ride on Daddy.




Finally!  He learned to say "Cheese" for the camera.




Learning that the pediatrician's office isn't a whole lot of fun.  But check out those quads!  He's ripped!




Bald is beautiful!




My Ian.  'Nuff said.  Kai to follow, so stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I just want to bite his little button nose right off?! What is wrong w/us?!!! DARLING pics...and you were quite the hottie in bed right after a c-sec. Not fair-I was a fat hog in all of my pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I knew I missed one of your awesome kids!

    ReplyDelete