The players: Michael (Daddy), Jen (Mommy), Kai (Big Brother), Ian (Middle Brother), and Eli (Little Brother)
Precious, precious, precious!!! Those made me all teary-I hate when you do that to me!!!
so beautiful, jen!
awww....I still haven't posted my pictures...I want to do it right and just can't put it all into words yet.Is it weird that my son is home and I still scanned your pictures looking for him? lol
Not weird at all. I still do it, even though I know he's not going to be in any of them!
Precious, precious, precious!!! Those made me all teary-I hate when you do that to me!!!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful, jen!
ReplyDeleteawww....I still haven't posted my pictures...I want to do it right and just can't put it all into words yet.
ReplyDeleteIs it weird that my son is home and I still scanned your pictures looking for him? lol
Not weird at all. I still do it, even though I know he's not going to be in any of them!
ReplyDelete