As promised....
The little burrito.
Oh, the legs!
Nana put him there, not me.
Fun with water & a jumper! The thighs kill me.
In his Halloween jammies.
Like Kilroy, but way cuter!
He IS going to resent this one day, right?
The hair speaks for itself.
Daddy's car washing helper.
Up to no good with the hose.
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's.....
Lovin' his big boy bed!
Cool tricks, cool tricks!! I admit it, I can't do this.
Playing with Daddy in NYC.
Is it Kai or the construction worker from The Village People? A question for the ages.
Hanging out with his buddy Talia at school.
I can't believe my Kaister is almost 6! You continue to amaze me, and I love you more than you'll ever know.


I'm just wondering if your kids could possibly get any cuter...don't think it's possible.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, he will resent that picture, which is the joy of being a mom...lol.
Ummm...who is this Talia chick?!!! Does she know that Kai is already spoken for?! Back off, woman!!!
ReplyDeleteReally cute pics-makes me want to shake him even harder!!!
HA HA HA! Tell Sam that Kai is still his betrothed! It's just one more way that we will scare the locals wherever we build our compound.
ReplyDeleteOh what a sweetie!! They grow so fast, don't they?
ReplyDelete