Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Too cute!!

A room full of toys, and they want to play in the laundry basket. Hmmm..... So all the overpriced Thomas the Tank Engine toys in the background were unnecessary? Darn. The little boys got into the basket, so I got out my camera, thinking that they might do something remotely cute or endearing.



Then Kai came over of his own accord and wanted in on the camera action. Nice cheeseball face from Eli, don't you think?



I think I learned a lesson -- Put all three into some type of container if I want to get a good photo, otherwise it's much like herding kittens.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...too cute! I CANNOT get my kids to stop messing with the laundry baskets! Why do I even buy toys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a bunch of dorks!!! LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute!!! Mine love the laundry basket too. I often say I am getting rid of all their toys and just letting them play with my household things. But I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete