We're baaacckkk! Yes, we made it. I'm a little short on sleep and a little short on sanity, but we're back and we have our boy. This trip was by far the hardest thing I've ever done in my life -- overwhelming in every way, good and bad. I'll post more on that later, but here's a pic of us right before we left the guest house to go to the airport to come home. The other family there are the Viola's, a wonderful Italian couple who adopted sweet little Helena! They were our best buddies at the Yebsabi Guest House, and we've made a pact to visit each other in Italy at some point. There will be more pics and video to follow, but for now, laundry (and sleep and a Cosmo) calls.....
The players: Michael (Daddy), Jen (Mommy), Kai (Big Brother), Ian (Middle Brother), and Eli (Little Brother)
Monday, February 1, 2010
We made it!!
We're baaacckkk! Yes, we made it. I'm a little short on sleep and a little short on sanity, but we're back and we have our boy. This trip was by far the hardest thing I've ever done in my life -- overwhelming in every way, good and bad. I'll post more on that later, but here's a pic of us right before we left the guest house to go to the airport to come home. The other family there are the Viola's, a wonderful Italian couple who adopted sweet little Helena! They were our best buddies at the Yebsabi Guest House, and we've made a pact to visit each other in Italy at some point. There will be more pics and video to follow, but for now, laundry (and sleep and a Cosmo) calls.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome HOME! Love this pic and can't wait to see a great big family pic of the completed Briola fam. :)
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO!!! So glad you are home and all of your beautiful boys are under one roof!!! Now GO TO BED!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! Well, I was on the IAN board for a teenie tiny bit but then left it since we went with Holt. But yep, we're around these parts!! Hope to meet up with you and the other ET Baby peoples as time goes on. ~Sharon
ReplyDeleteI love seeing you all together:-) YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!!! Hope you are settling in well!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! Can't wait to hear all the details!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you guys last weekend at the Ethiopia Babies potluck but we're so excited for your excuse!
k.
So so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you're home and great to see a picture with you and your boy!
ReplyDeleteWhat's this about the Viola's winning the "best buddies at the Yebsabi" award!?! What?!? Did the Storms not even get honorable mention??? Ok, ok, the Storms aren't as funny as the Viola's, I have to admit... But you are still welcome to come see us in Colorado!
ReplyDeleteAwww Joli -- I meant best "non IAN buddies" -- you guys are now family! How's sweet Tegen doing??
ReplyDeleteI saw you post on the group that you were home but this is so much better. You guys look great!!!
ReplyDeleteHeard you were sick....let us know if you need anything. We are in Euless and it wouldn't be too far to drive if you need some food or somebody to run some errands for you :)
ReplyDelete