Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why am I still up??

It's 12:30am, and we leave TODAY to go get my baby! I can't really believe that our day has come. To all my fellow IAN families with babies in Ethiopia -- please don't worry! We will love on all your children and bring home lots of photos and videos to tide you over for a little while. Saying that the adoption waiting is hard is like saying that getting Typhoid or Malaria is a "nuisance". It sucks. It really sucks. We will do our absolute best for you all!

I will *try* to update my blog from Ethiopia, but I can't promise anything. We are bringing a laptop, and if the internet connection is good enough, we will probably send a few emails.

Till later my friends....

8 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO!!! Go and get that beautiful boy of yours!!! I am on pins and needles over here!!! SO excited and SO HAPPY for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond happy for you! This is your moment!! Thinking of you and your travels! Can not wait until you hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about your amazing trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip!! Thanks for being such a support to me during this time of waiting! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, Jen! I am SO excited for you!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your stories and see you with your baby! :) have a great trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you well and thanks for the gift of giving our little ones loves. I look forward to hearing all about your journey. And yes, the waiting sucks the big one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing the happy dance!!!!! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete