Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My boys....

Now THIS I would call the epitome of happiness. Eli chowing down on some good Ethiopian food! The other two, of course, wouldn't touch it and opted for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. One day I hope they will realize what they missed out on by being such picky eaters.



And here's my Kai, aka "Superfly". What a hambone!



And Ian. Not sure what to add to this photo -- I think it speaks for itself. But I would like to state right here and now that I am all for police officers going high fashion and adding couture heels to their uniforms. I think it totally works.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you all are settling in. Love the pics but the police officer in heels takes the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK-that is it! You NEED to move here so I can see those boys(and shake them silly)whenever I want!!! AWESOME pics-love, love, love the police/stripper outfit!!! Sam would be so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!!! The cop outfit is priceless...hope you're putting that one in the 'use against him later' file. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning on it Ruthanne. But to his credit, heels not only give an ensemble that "special something", but also make your legs and butt look great!

    ReplyDelete