Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Elliot Shimeles 1/2010 at OneTrueMedia.com

7 comments:

  1. Oh Jen that was beautiful. seeing your journey makes me feel like I was there with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was WORTH THE WAIT!!! I am so smiling and I don't think I'll stop anytime soon. Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched this with Jada tonight, SO beautiful!!!!! You did a fabulous job, what a treasure this is for your whole family! I'm so thankful to have shared this adoption road with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minus one. Hard to know who's the luckiest in this story. Maybe me for watching it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. The pictures, the words, the music-all of it. Absolutely beautiful. I had both boys watch it with me and Eli started bawling-and I mean BAWLING! Heartbreaking. He misses his best friend so much!

    Amazing job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! Gorgeous!!
    His smile is absolutely contagious. I smiled from the first time I saw his pic right till the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was beautiful to watch!! Thanks for sharing it!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete