Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Life with boys

I love being a mom of boys.  I'm sure girls are great, and my mother would probably be ever-so-happy if we someday decided to add a girl to the mix, but right now, I'm loving the testosterone level in my house.  Here are just some of their antics....


They had so much fun on this death trap at the park!  The thing on the bottom spins, much like a log in the water.  I think that the people who design playground equipment get a kick-back from local emergency rooms.  That's the only explanation I can come up with.  


Apparently, danger is what makes it fun!


It's a swingin' good time!


Eli was so proud of himself!


This is one of my all-time favorite photos of Ian.  Captures his mischievous little personality just perfectly!  And I love his giant, pointy vampire teeth!


And this is just plain sweet!  Eli has started calling Ian his "baby".  He'll say, "C'mon baby -- let's snuggle."  Then he wants to lay down with Ian and stroke his face and hair.  Everybody now....  Awwww!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, too cute. I think of hanging with my feet that far off the ground and go, "Okay, that may hurt when I land" :)

    Actually the local emergency rooms fund the parks, didn't you know? 911 backwards is actually the first part of the address (119) of the first play ground ever built. Neat, Huh?! Sounds plausible....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about boys. Oh and that my mother would do a back-flip if we told her we'd be adding a girl :).

    "C'mon baby -- let's snuggle." = Big heart swell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Any chance you can bring them to Ohio any time soon??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK-you must tell them to STOP GROWING!!! They look so big all of a sudden!

    LOVE the pics, LOVE the boys, LOVE you!!! Hurry up and get your ass over here!!! I cannot wait until we all get together...that is going to be one huge, crazy bunch of naughties!!! Talk about trips to the ER! I'm making Marty stock up on casting/suture supplies before you come!

    Have a WONDERFUL Mothers Day, my friend!!! Your boys are absolutely beautiful and so lucky to have such an awesome mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this post? Come on baby, let's snuggle....cutest thing EVER.
    I'm mad that you and Kendell are going to hang. I want to go!!!
    Wait til Eli meets Andrew...I'll bring the first aid kit.

    ReplyDelete