Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SO CLOSE!! HELP!

As many of you may know, I am shaving my head for charity in 2 short weeks!  Yep, you read that right.  The St. Baldrick's Foundation raises more money for research grants than any other private charity in the country, and their sole purpose is to find a cure for pediatric cancer!

My cousin had brain cancer as a child, and my very best friend in Texas lost her sweet baby to cancer at the insanely young age of 14 months.  I hate cancer and I love kids.  It's that simple folks.  So I'm going to Portland in May, holding a photo of sweet baby Lincoln, hugging his little stuffed elephant tight, and shaving my head for him.

I set a goal for myself that I would raise $3,000.  And guess what?  I'm only $145 away!  And if I go over my goal, that's ok too.  :-)

So please, if you can (and no donation is too small, I promise), click on this link, and then click donate.  All donations are tax deductible, and you will be emailed an acknowledgement of your donation immediately.  If you prefer to pay by cash, check, or by phone, that's ok too.  Just send me a message or email and I'll tell you how.  Thank you blog friends, in advance!

http://www.stbaldricks.org/search/participantorteamresults/participantOrTeam/participant/participantEventYear/2011/participantFirstName/jen/participantLastName/briola/teamEventYear/2011/searchParticipant/Search/

No comments:

Post a Comment