Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Check out this cool raffle!

Hey everyone!

My friend Sara, who by the way, adopted THE cutest baby boy in the freaking universe, is having a raffle. She is raising money to help her friends who are moving to Ethiopia.  Yep, moving to Ethiopia.  They are moving there to be the directors of a children's home in Soddo.  I think that's an extremely cool cause, don't you?  Plus, this raffle has some kick-ass prizes!  Like a color Nook, an 8GBiPod Touch, and a TON of hand made goodies from so many talented, wonderful people.  Tickets are $10 if you buy one, and discounted if you buy more, so head on over here and buy some!  (And, while you're there, you can check out pics of that baby I was telling you about.  Be prepared though -- he's REALLY adorable.  Like kittens and ticklish penguins adorable!)

http://unoplusuno.blogspot.com/2011/04/raffle-great-prizes-for-great-cause_4638.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jen...and I agree 100%. Those dimples save him from a heck of a lot of trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete