The players: Michael (Daddy), Jen (Mommy), Kai (Big Brother), Ian (Middle Brother), and Eli (Little Brother)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Nesting
Since Eli will be our 3rd boy, and not a baby (even though he's MY baby), we aren't having a baby shower, and an adoptive pregnancy (as all adoptive moms know) is received much differently than a biological one, I am nesting in my own OCD way. This includes finishing up all the little around-the-house projects that I have left to do, getting completely organized, and doing a few little special things to make Eli feel welcome. So, with Heather Prestenberg, aka "The Craftiest Crafter Who Ever Crafted a Craft", as my inspiration, I removed all the boys' letters from their walls and gave them a makeover. I must say, I'm pretty happy with the results. Kai and Ian are both thrilled with their new letters, and yes, Kai picked pink hearts to adorn his name letters. That's my boy! Enjoy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW!! How very Martha Stewart of you!!! They all turned out so cute! LOVE the pink hearts!
ReplyDelete