Ok, for all of you who have read back to older posts, we were trying to come up with ways to get Ian to ditch his beloved Binkie. Well, it has happened! I went with the cut-off-the-tips-gradually method -- every time they came out of the dishwasher, I snipped another sliver off the ends. Last week, instead of giving them to him at bedtime, I slid them underneath his pillow. He was super-tired, and fell asleep without them! The next night, I didn't offer or give them to him, and he was fine. YAY!!!
I'm so proud of my little guy for lots of reasons, and I'm so blessed to be his Mom. He continues to amaze me every day in his recovery and the shedding of his diagnosis. You rock Ian!

That is so cute, I got my daughter to get rid of her binki 14 years ago the exact same way...she was almost 4! What a cutie he is...
ReplyDeleteAmber
Praying you hear a courtdate soon! We are in the same boat!!! It is killing us.
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO Ian!!! What a big boy!!! LOVE the hat!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog. It is nice to meet you, and fun to have blog friends. Looking forward to getting to know you more through this whole process. Where is Parker by the way?
Amanda King
Hi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteActually, we moved from Parker (which is northeast of Dallas), to Plano, which is directly North. Looking forward to getting to know you too!
jen.