Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE this artist!!

This is an art piece by Amy Smith, an amazing mom in the adoption community who is doing these personalized watercolor paintings in an effort to raise money for her family's Ethiopian adoption.  I sent her pictures of everyone in my family and this is what I got:



How awesome is that??  If you're interested in an original Amy Smith, her website is:

www.fundraisingforouradoption.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cute! What a neat fundraiser too!!! Of course your family is beautiful so that's IMPOSSIBLE to mess up too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling!!! I cannot stop laughing about Ian's "crazy-boy" hair!!! It is SO him! LOVE IT!!! Now I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her work! Having a picture done by her is on my list of things to do....very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok.. and now i officially love you even more than i did before :)
    also.. stalking you now.
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have one of these done for our family once we find out who baby #2 is!

    Love that you have a little Eli from Ethiopia as well! We live in OKC - so not too far from you guys at all!

    ReplyDelete