Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tick tock, episode 2....

Well, yesterday officially marked the passing of us being at #1 on the waiting list for 2 MONTHS! Fortunately, I'm hugely distracted from the wait by the good fortune of selling our house! We move out on August 1st, so I've got plenty to do. But seriously, a referral would be awesome!

Big thanks go out to my wonderful parents who volunteered to fly out from San Diego to help us pack up our house. AND, when they leave, they're going to take my oldest, Kai, with them back to San Diego to play with them for about a week! So I should be able to get a lot of moving into the new house done with less distractions. How awesome is that??

So, wish us luck in out move, and pics of our new house will follow!

1 comment:

  1. The wait can be so hard to take. Hang in there...your beautiful boy is out there and he will be MORE than worth this torturous wait!

    ReplyDelete