Oh happy day!! This morning, our wonderful adoption coordinator, Leah, called us with the best news ever. We are going to be parents once again! Our new son is 3 years old and just the most precious little boy. His Ethiopian name is "Shimeles". I can't post any photos of him until we pass our court date, which will be sometime in September (hopefully). If all goes well, we hope to have him home by Christmas. But trust me, he's just beautiful.
Now, onto the interminable wait until a court date and finally, traveling to Addis Ababa to bring him HOME! We'll keep you posted....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO happy and excited for you guys!!! I cannot wait to see him (and smother him with hugs and kisses!!)in just a few weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Happy for you! and he is sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteJust sent you an email through the yahoo group - just in case you never check that email I wanted to let you know. How is that for a very interesting blog comment :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he is just precious...but I want to see pics at our next get-to-gether!!!! Praying for a quick & successful court-date for Shimeles Briola!
ReplyDelete