The players: Michael (Daddy), Jen (Mommy), Kai (Big Brother), Ian (Middle Brother), and Eli (Little Brother)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Snow! In Plano, Texas even! It was snowing so hard, we could hardly have our eyes open. Kai lasted about 10 minutes, and Ian about 4. Good thing we don't live in Wisconsin, huh??
Oh my goodness I see your Pheobe in your sidebar and they could be twins for sure!!! Love your blog and so excited for you to be bringing home Eli Shimeles soon!
Hi Jen! I am Stacey C from the Ian yahoo group! I am so excited about your upcoming travel to bring home you new son! :o) While you are there, could you try and meet Dawit and Mushera? They are older so I am not sure if you will even meet them or not. He is 8/9 and she is 4/5!! Also, are you in Plano? I grew up in Plano and went to Plano East!! I can't believe it was snowing there?!! We live in Colorado Springs now because hubby is military!
So glad you got to enjoy a white Christmas too!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That is CRAZY!!! The pic of all 3 of you is GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I see your Pheobe in your sidebar and they could be twins for sure!!! Love your blog and so excited for you to be bringing home Eli Shimeles soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! I am Stacey C from the Ian yahoo group! I am so excited about your upcoming travel to bring home you new son! :o) While you are there, could you try and meet Dawit and Mushera? They are older so I am not sure if you will even meet them or not. He is 8/9 and she is 4/5!! Also, are you in Plano? I grew up in Plano and went to Plano East!! I can't believe it was snowing there?!! We live in Colorado Springs now because hubby is military!
ReplyDelete